Just what your
The advanced libido formulation to revive your sex life the natural way
Specifically formulated for women to support enhanced libido and greater sexual satisfaction, TEMPO™ AROUSAL boasts a synergistic combination of seven all-natural herbal ingredients to provide real solutions, without the chemicals or costs associated with other products.*
*This site makes use of licensed stock photography. All photography is for illustrative purposes only and all persons depicted are models
According to the North American Menopause Society, as many as one third of U.S. women report low sexual desire or sexual interest. As common as it is, however, low sexual desire is not something you have to deal with. There are answers, and TEMPO™ AROUSAL could be just what you need. Female sexual dysfunction (FSD), which refers to a number of sexual dysfunctions (e.g., loss of desire, decreased arousal, inability to reach orgasm and pain with sexual activity) that commonly overlap, may be exacerbated by changes that occur around the menopausal transition for women.
As with any medication or herbal supplement, some people may experience side effects or adverse reactions when using horny goat weed, one of the ingredients. Possible side effects may include:
- • mood changes such as irritability and
- • aggression
- • racing heart
- • increased energy
- • sweating
- • feelings of being hot
- • decreased thyroid function
- • nausea
It is important for people to speak to a doctor about these or any other side effects that occur with the use of this product.
Horny goat weed may interact with certain medications that include:
- • cortisone
- • prednisone
- • prednisolone
- • methylprednisolone
- • dexamethasone
- • cytochrome P450 substrates
- • aromatase Inhibitors, such as anastrozole, exemestane, and letrozole
People should not take horny goat weed if they:
- • have a hormone-sensitive cancer, as the herb has been shown to promote estrogen production
- • have heart disease as it can potentially lead to rapid irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, and excitability
- • have a known sensitivity to Epimedium
- • are taking aromatase inhibitors such as anastrozole, exemestane, and letrozole
- • have been recommended not to do so by a doctor
Anyone who is considering using horny goat weed should discuss it with their doctor first. Health experts can determine if horny goat weed is right for someone and what the appropriate dosing would be.
While reduced sex drive becomes much more common in women starting in their late 40s and 50s, a low libido can affect females of all ages. If low libido is something you struggle with now, it’s important to discuss this with your medical provider and know that you do not have to suffer in silence.